Lexi with one of her best friends, Monica Otto.
On Valentine's Day Lexi was asked to her first dance by a boy named Trevor. She was very excited, but Mommy and Daddy, not so much. After careful deliberation we told Lexi she could go to the dance with her girlfriends and meet Trevor at the dance. We told her no slow dancing, no touching! No problem Mommy! She left with her friends as excited as can be. About 45 minutes later she called me sniffling and said that Trevor wasn't there. I suggested that maybe he was sick or something happened to him. Lexi told me that his last known location was at a friends house about 50 minutes ago sitting on the couch playing PlayStation. I told her who needs boys anyway and to have fun with her girlfriends, because they are the people that will be there for you.
As parents, John and I were upset that Trevor had the nerve to blow her off and hurt Lexi's feelings, but secretly we were glad that her friendship with Trevor had come to an end. She is too young for this! Although Trevor is on my list, the blacklist!















3 comments:
awwww...boyz, I SWEAR! Lexi's so grown up! :)
That Trevor! That Playstation! :) What a bummer but I'm with you. Put it off as long as possible!!! Your family is as cute as ever and I love how your blog looks!
LOVED this one. You crack me up. LOL.
Ah, Jax. And so it begins.
Post a Comment