~~~~~~~~ And These Are The Days Of Our Lives!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Delayed Update


All,

Sorry for the delay in getting updates posted. Just to give you a short update, Zander was allowed to come home a few days ago. He is doing very well! except for the not sleeping at night. Mom is doing well also...except for the not sleeping at night as well. We have been very busy around here attempting to gain some sort of normalcy. We will work to get some more updates and photos out to the web. That is if Blogger allows us to upload photos... there has been continued trouble uploading photos to our site.
We'll keep in touch, love to all!

P.S. Looks like I can upload this time....

Jw

3 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh my goodness he's so tini! Love the baby doll picture. (I've been having trouble uploading too)

Glad to hear Zander and Mama are home safe and sound and in the whole getting into routine process. Sleep will come, I promise!

LeroyLime said...

How's it going? Can't wait for updates and new photos!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ya know----i'm 50% responsible for putting you on this earth, and do I get any ad space?---any honorable mention? ----nothing, nada, bubkus!

Nice blog kids--

Love Pops---


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones