Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Calendar's complete-check
Yesterday, I spent 7 hours putting together Snap Fish calendars for the family. I was giving Zander every snack in the house to keep him content. I had been working on the calendar for the last week, knowing there was a good chance that it would be one of the 48 hour specials. Sure enough it came up and I was pressed to get them completed within 48 hours, no problem. Except I started the project with the wrong size and the system wouldn't let me just change sizes. I had to start over from scratch. Good times! I finished my orders 53 minutes before closing. Whew! Poor Zander had everything from 3 velveeta cheese slices to cookies, he did have a proper lunch, but I was giving him ANYTHING to appease him so I could finish the calendars. Here Zander take the car keys and go. One less thing to do for Christmas, except I had 7 calendars delivered here so I need to turn around, wrap them and ,mail them. I am still finishing up on last minute gifties. John's office has their Christmas party on Saturday, so we are looking forward to that. Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Dang! I wish I had known about the calendar special! Augh!
Your BLOG looks very festive! I need to learn more about this thing!!
Karen
glad you got the calendars figured out...sometimes that stuff is more WORK than anything but it's always nice to enjoy once it's done!
I'm bummed you're not holidailying this year...tsk, tsk! :)
Post a Comment