The photo below is how she stood for 15 minutes, well when she wasn't being held.
Anika's School had their, "Sing and Praise the Lord at Church" service last Sunday. It is a Baptist Church so it is different from what we are used to. I made the mistake one time of wearing nice slacks to a service in the fall. I was the only women wearing pants, whoops! Won't make that mistake, so I dressed in some very traditional clothing and John asked if I was going to milk a cow in the Amish Country. Tea length black skirt, black stockings and black shoes and white, button up the front long sleeved shirt with a collar and a few poinsettias embroidered. Okay, so maybe a little Puritanical, but safe, nevertheless.
Anika had to be carried down the isle by her teachers, held during most of the performance, she was the only one, I might add. Anyway she looked like a deer caught in the headlights, like mother like daughter. Just watch the video, it is pretty funny. I found out later that Anika was upset about the white bibs















3 comments:
Aww. She looks so sweet though. She'll get a good laugh out of it when she's older...
Poor Anika...I wouldn't want to wear a BIG white bib either, ha! :) Too cute!!!
I too think she will find the humor in it when she gets older.
Post a Comment