~~~~~~~~ And These Are The Days Of Our Lives!

Friday, December 14, 2007

11 Piper's Piping


11more days until Christmas, my, where is the time going? I sent out all the Christmas cards today and mailed the last of the boxes, with the exception of a few friends in Germany. I will do that next week. Our tree dried out overnight. One day it was fresh and green and the next day it was brittle. The water wasn't even low. Oh well, it still looks nice, just a fire hazard. Merry Christmas.






3 comments:

LeroyLime said...

Wow...already have your cards in the mail, I still have yet to start making mine! Hoping tomorrow I'll find a few minutes to sit down and be crafty!

Irene said...

Anika dress is so sweet. The kids are getting so big. I love reading all the updates, makes us feel closer. Hope your enjoying the season. Bernie had such a great idea with this Holi-daily, forces us ti keep up...lol!! Thanks Bernie!!

Bernadette said...

It IS fun, is't it? :) Am loving l the posts. Thanks for being such good sports. It's soo much fun seeing you all - it's the next best thing to dropping in. I miss you guys.

Jacquie - you make me laugh. Great post...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones